Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Survey in Pictures

Okay, I saw this on Missy's blog and decided to steal her idea!

Here's how it works:
1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/ (don't sign in)
2. Type in your answer to the questions below in the "search" box
3. Use only the first page of photos
4. Click on THE PICTURE you like best
5. Copy the html and paste for the answer
1. What is your first name?
(I typed in "Debbie" and this came up! Scaaaaary!
2. What is your favorite thing to do?
(I love watching tv with my dog Candy snuggled up to me. I know, I know...that's a rabbit in the picture!)

3. What is your relationship status?
4. What is your favorite color?
(I like blues and blacks. Not to be confused with being black and blue!)

5. Who is your favorite celebrity?
(That's Peyton Manning for all you non-football geeks!)
I also love...
(Carol Burnett)

...and...

(Jackie Gleason)

6. What are you listening to right now?
(Lost...the tv show. Actually, it's paused on the dvr right now so I don't actually hear it right at this second.)
7. What is your favorite movie?

I have several!!
Um....let's go with...
(Duh...Pirates of the Caribbean)
Pintel: Your'e supposed to be dead!
Jack Sparrow: Am I not?

...and...
(The Princess Bride)

Inigo Montoya: That Vizzini, he can *fuss*.
Fezzik: Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at *us*.
Inigo Montoya: Probably he means no *harm*.
Fezzik: He's really very short on *charm*.
Inigo Montoya: You have a great gift for rhyme.
Fezzik: Yes, yes, some of the time.
Vizzini: Enough of that.
Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?
Fezzik: If there are, we all be dead.
Vizzini: No more rhyming now, I mean it.
Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?
Vizzini: DYEEAAHHHHHH.

8. What is your favorite beverage?
(A nice cup o' joe)


9. What is your dream vacation?

(This one's easy! I'd first go to New York to hit the sidewalk cafes, see some musicals, and shop. Then I'd wrap up the vacation in Hawaii...walking the beaches and swimming through the beautiful schools of fish.)

10. What is your favorite dessert?


(A strawberry-banana smoothie with a shot of protein. The ones in this picture look pretty nasty, though!)

11. What do you want to do when you grow up?

12. One word to describe yourself.

(I can think of TWO....)

4 Comments:

Eden said...

lol, that was too funny! I need to give that one a try.

TnT said...

deb, this was freaking hilarious... lol described you in a nutshell :D

Missy said...

Hee-hee! Loved it! (PS> Thanks for the resizing info. Desparately needed it!)

Kathie said...

Awwwwwww! Another coffee addict. I feel right at home.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online