Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm moving!

It's an answer to prayer! I'm going to be able to move next door to a much bigger place. It's got two living rooms, two bedrooms, two full baths (the master bath has his and hers sinks! hee hee!), dishwasher (hallelujah!), etc. The carpet's pretty bad, but I'll just live with that for now.

Here's a question for you...I found a place in town where I can buy a queen-sized mattress/boxspring set for about $350. Is an inexpensive mattress like that okay for a guest room. Do you guys think those things hold up okay? I'd love to know if you guys have ever bought one and what your experience was like. The other place in town has one but it would cost about $750.

7 Comments:

Eden said...

Cool! you are moving! We're moving too! lol

I'd say the $350 mattress is good.

Have fun packing!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I know you are uber excited:) Much more room for you and Candy!

About the mattress - BUY IT NOW!! That is an incredible price if it is quality....go for it. I wish ours only cost $350

Cathy Klump said...

The mattress set for $350 is a good buy and is fine for a guest bedroom. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, your moving.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Deb!
I'm so happy for you! You have wanted to move to that place for soooo long!!! YAY!!

sugarblade27 said...

I don't know where you are going to buy the mattresses? But... $350 is a good price and for a guest bedroom it's good. Let me tell you though, that mattress place next to Wal-Mart is having a HUGE liquidation sale. We got a queen mattress & box spring set with a pillowtop (so comfy) for only $450!! I would definitely check that place out first. You might find an amazingly comfy mattress for really cheap i.e. $450. You can make that one yours and use your old bed for the guest room. :D Well, I'm done rambling. Try that place out. No harm in looking. :)

Missy said...

Woo-hoo! You're going to have to alternate bathing in the two tubs just for fun. And you could clean one hand in one sink and the other hand in the other sink. Now, isn't that a great idea!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online