Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Getting to know me...again.

For the handful of you that I've actually done a good job keeping in touch with, you just can ignore this post. However, I daresay the vast majority of you have no idea where I am, what I do, or - gasp! - even that I'm still alive. I'd say "My bad!" but I won't because I hate that phrase (almost as much as I hate "jump the shark").

I live in Northeast Georgia and work for a radio station here. I do most of their audio editing, fill in on-the-air for people, host the Saturday morning children's programming, and a whole myriad of other things. Hey, you never knew you had a celebrity for a friend, did you? (Trust me...my paycheck reminds me every month that I'm no celebrity.)

I'd love to hear from all of you so let me know if you'll be keeping up with this blog! Since the blog is new, obviously the layout will be under construction for a while. Let me know if something I did with the layout looks idiotic.

3 Comments:

Eden said...

Hey Debbie! Glad you started a blog! I'll be adding you to my favorites!!!

Missy said...

Yay! Another blogger! I'll read you every day. :-)

Kathie said...

Hi from Costa Rica,
I am Eden's mom. I met you long ago and am glad to know that you are still alive and kicking. I will try to stop by from time to time. I am a fairly new blogger and don't post often enough, or so Eden tells me. I am bad about getting side tracked! Blessings to you.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online