Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mike Huckabee and this whole presidential thing

I really expected Mike Huckabee to drop out of the race or suspend his campaign today. I'm not super into politics but I like a lot of what I see in Gov. Huckabee. My only problem is that I'm afraid he's starting to look a little...shall we say...ridiculous. It's clear he's not going to get enough delegates to win this thing (unfortunately) and McCain is just sitting back and waiting for him to surrender.

That brings me to my next conundrum: what do to when McCain wins the nomination. I've heard a lot of people say that they can't, with clear conscience, vote for McCain, Clinton, or Obama so they're just not gonna vote at all. Hmmm... Do I forgo my right to vote or vote for someone who doesn't stand for what I believe? Neither option seems very good.

1 Comment:

Missy said...

I've been debating the same thing, but I'm not giving up on Mike yet. Who knows? God might decide to vote for him...and then no one could vote against him! :-)

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online