Friday, April 25, 2008

Relief is spelled "a-i-r-c-o-n-d-i-t-i-o-n-i-n-g"

GAAAAACKKK!!! hot hot hot hot!!

When I moved into my new place a month ago, I told the maintenance department that my AC wasn't working. No amount of cajoling or pleading has worked to get them to fix the dumb thing yet.

To top it off, earlier this week, the AC unit at the radio station I work went out too. We've been trying to blow cool air from the front end of the building to the back end of the building in an attempt to lower the temp.

To top it off even further, the AC unit in the front of the building just went out today too! Guess it got tired and decided to call it a day.

I guess what kinda bugs me is that I told maintenance about the problem at my house a month ago and they didn't do anything about it. Now that the temperature is rising and more units are breaking, they're super busy and probably won't get around to fixing it for another 2-3 weeks. They said they won't even get around to fixing the AC units at the radio station until late next week.

You may send your ice cream donations to:
Debbie
162 Inferno Lane
Hot City, Burning State 30524

2 Comments:

Eden said...

Hope they get your air fixed sooner than 2-3 weeks. Love the mailing address! lol

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your AC!! Especially when it's hot- I know what you are going through- I had that when I was at my duplex! =)
Here is a tip that I read that might help- take a box fan and face it outwards in your window. That helps cool the room while pulling the hot air out. I haven't tried it out, but I thought you might need it more than me right now!!! =)

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online